Over the years, Echo has built a reputation for providing intentional, sought-after, award-winning design solutions that have a lasting inspirational and memorable impact to our local community. With a majority of our work being in Colorado Springs we are able to have a hands on approach to projects from concept through construction while providing a high level of dedicated + personalized service to our clients, ensuring the project vision is realized. We have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of project types, clients, budgets, and scopes; which allows us to bring fresh perspective, innovative solutions, and diverse experience to the table.
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings. You can also style every aspect of this content in the module Design settings and even apply custom CSS to this text in the module Advanced settings.
Interior Designer / Architectural Designer
Expectations + Qualifications
We are on the lookout for an individual who is passionate about making positive impact through the built environment. Unique design solutions with exceptional attention to detail sets our projects apart and our client focused approach allows us to establish deep relationships within our community. Like our projects, our teammates each bring a unique perspective, but a some must have attributes are:
- Full-Time/In-Office Architectural or Interior Designer
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design or related field
- 2+ years experience (compensation will be based on experience level)
- Approaches work with creative curiosity and a willingness to explore unique design solutions
- Strong design + graphic presentation skills
- Strong organizational + communication/writing skills
- Exceptional attention to detail in design + documentation
- Self motivated + focused
- Understanding + willingness to navigate building codes, zoning, and the permitting process
- Ability to work on multiple projects running in tandem and prioritize associated tasks
- Proficiency in various design software (AutoCAD, Sketchup, Adobe CS, Revit)
- Proficiency with macOS and associated programs
- Willingness to cross ‘standard’ disciplinary lines through all phases of a project
- Ability to navigate specification of finishes, fixtures, and furniture
- Willingness to go above and beyond to make a project what it should be!
Our small but mighty team of Architects & Designers work in a cross-disciplinary fashion; we shift from interiors to architecture and phase to phase based on our current project requirements. Everyone does a bit of everything, making for a very dynamic work environment! Teammates may be brought into a project for the full duration or as requested to assist in meeting deliverable deadlines or additional design support.
We work hard, but play hard too! On any given day you’ll catch teammates mountain biking on the weekends, rock climbing over lunch, or meeting up at a local watering hole after a hike. We office in a mixed-use creative community space in Old Colorado City, The Sluice, which has become a local cultural hub and houses a variety of artists, designers, and makers.
As we grow, we continue to add benefits + resources to support our Team.
Current offerings include:
- Retirement plan
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays (11)
- Bonus Opportunities
- Employer Coverage for Professional membership dues (i.e. AIA, IIDA, ASID, etc)
- Employer Coverage for Professional examination fees
Send your digital portfolio, resume, and available start date to firstname.lastname@example.org.